1. Heat BBQ according to package directions and keep warm.
2. Discard flavor packet in ramen noodles and crush the dry noodles with your hands.
3. Add the crushed noodles to a medium sauté pan over medium heat and toast, stirring often, just until lightly browned.
4. To assemble, work with one lettuce leaf at a time and add BBQ to the center. Sprinkle the BBQ with toasted ramen noodles and roll the lettuce wrap up.
5. Continue until all the wraps have been assembled. Serve immediately.
*BBQ Lettuce Wraps make a great date night or party food! Just put out the ingredients and let your guests assemble their own.