- Thaw Byron’s Fully Cooked Pork BBQ (ideally overnight in fridge). When defrosted, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour enchilada sauce into prepared baking dish.
- Fill tortillas with pork and roll up tortilla. Continue until all tortillas are filled. Arrange filled tortillas in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Garnish with chopped avocado, sour cream, black beans and sliced olives. Serve with prepared Spanish rice.