- Thaw Byron’s Fully Cooked Pork BBQ (ideally overnight in fridge).
- Place wrapper on flat surface and fill with 1-2 spoonfuls of BBQ pork. Wrap like a burrito (cover with one side, tuck in top and bottom and wrap tightly with other side).
- Heat oil to medium to medium-high heat. It is best to do this in a cast iron skillet if you have one.
- Place 3-4 spring rolls in the oil and cook for about 30 seconds, turn and cook 20-30 seconds more.
- Remove from heat and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- These can be served immediately or placed on a baking sheet and kept in the oven to stay warm (oven should be off or on 250° F).