- Heat barbecue according to package directions and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the coleslaw mix and grated apples. Stir in the mayonnaise mixture and toss to coat.
- Place the corn tortillas on the prepared baking sheet and bake until the edges begin to get crispy but the tortilla is still pliable (about 1 minute).
- To serve, divide warm barbeque evenly among the tortillas and top with apple slaw. Garnish with cilantro if desired.