- Preheat oven to 350° F. Heat BBQ tray according to package instructions. Alternatively, place thawed product in slow-cooker and heat on high for 3-4 hours. Once BBQ is fully heated remove from heat and drain excess liquid off BBQ.
- Open crescent rolls and unroll. Separate the two rectangles. Lay each rectangle flat and press the seams of the triangles together. Cut in half so you end up with 24 squares.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Press one dough square into each of 24 muffin wells.
- Add BBQ (roughly 2 tablespoons) and sprinkle with shredded cheese (roughly 1 teaspoon).
- Bake BBQ tartlets for 10-11 minutes and serve hot.