- 2 cups Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions, finely chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare BBQ according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Poke holes in potatoes and wrap in foil. Bake in oven for 45 to 60 minutes until tender.
- While potatoes cook, combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons green onions; set aside.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise, fluff potato with fork. Top each potato evenly with BBQ, sour cream mixture, cheese, and remaining onions.
- Microwave directions: Poke holes in potatoes. Microwave on high for 10 minutes or until done, turning potatoes after 5 minutes.